BlackBerry 10 Browser Tips
TOP TEN MUST-KNOW BLACKBERRY 10 BROWSER TIPS
1. Add shortcuts to your home screen by tapping the overflow menu button in the bottom-right and tapping Add to Home Screen.
2. Enable or disable Flash by tapping the overflow menu button in the bottom-right and tapping Settings, then Display and Actions, and toggle Adobe Flash from there.
3. To clear your viewing history, tap the tab navigator button in the bottom-left, tap History, then tap the trash can in the middle on the bottom.
4. Tap the overflow menu bottom in the bottom-right and tap Reader to view a page’s text, uncluttered by graphics.
5. Double-tap parts of a web page to zoom in and have text fit full width across the screen.
6. To open a link in a new tab, long press the link, then tap Open in New Tab from the contextual menu on the right.
7. To share a web page, tap the overflow menu in the bottom-right, tap Share, and choose which channel to share through.
8. To change default search engines, start typing a query in the address bar, then tap the search engine icon in the top-right.
9. To view web pages in desktop mode by default, tap the overflow menu button in the bottom-right, tap Settings, then Developer Tools, and toggle Desktop Mode.
10. To not leave any history of web browsing, tap the overflow menu button in the bottom-right, tap Settings, then Privacy and Security, and toggle Private Browsing.
By : nerdberry