BlackBerry 10 – Organizing Photos into Folders
If you use a BlackBerry 10 device, here’s a quick overview of how you can organize your pictures into albums. In addition to using the steps provided below, make sure you install BlackBerry Link on your PC or Mac. Here are three reasons why:
- You can manage your device contents from your PC or Mac using a Wi-Fi or USB connection
- You can synchronize and/or import photos, videos, music & documents
- You can use Remote File Access to access files stored on your PC or Mac from your device
To learn more about BlackBerry Link, visit http://ww.blackberry.com/blackberrylink.
With that being said, here’s how to create albums, also known as folders, and move or copy pictures to a new album/folder.
Creating a new album/folder
- Open the File Manager app
- Browse to the location you’d like to create a new album in, e.g. camera or photos
- Tap the action key in the bottom right corner followed by Add Folder
- Enter the name of the new album/folder
Moving pictures between albums/folders
- Browse to the album/folder you want to move the picture into
- Tap Move
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.